Personal identification data
JAMAX M collects personal, identification data from the Users in various ways, including but not limited to when the Users visit our Website and fill in the form and in relation to other activities and services available on our Website. The Users can be asked for their name, surname, address, e-mail address, phone number, as needed. The Users can visit our Website anonymously. JAMAX M collects personal information from the User only if the User voluntarily provides us with such information. The Users can always refuse to personally provide identification information, but in these cases they may be deprived of some activities on the Website.
Non- personal identification data
JAMAX M has the right to collect the User‘s identification data that are not personal in nature at any time during its interaction with the Website. Non-personal identification data may include the name of the search engine, the type of computer, and the technical information on the Users’ means of connection on our Website, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider and other similar information.
Where we store your data
Personal data is collected and stored in the email list created by the Word Press plugin Contact form 7.
How we use the information collected
JAMAX M may collect and use the Users’ personal data for the following purposes:
- To improve its services
- The information we collect help us respond more effectively to your requests to the customer service and support.
To personalize the User’s experience
- We can use the information to understand how our Users (as a group) use the services and resources available on our Website. To improve our Website
- We can use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services. In order to launch promotions, competitions, surveys or other functions of the Website.
How we protect the information
JAMAX M adopts the regulation on data collection, storage and processing, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, transaction information and data contained on our site.
Our site is in line with the GDPR in order to create as favourable and safe environment for the Users.
Sharing personal data
JAMAX M does not sell, trade or rent the Users’ IDs to others.
Rights of the User
In accordance with the GDPR regulations, the User is entitled:
- to request an insight into the state of all of his data that are stored in our database;
- to request to be forgotten (to have all of his data deleted from our database).
Your acceptance of the terms
By using this Website, you accept this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use our Website. Using the Website after publishing changes to this Policy will be considered your acceptance of these changes.
JAMAX M d.o.o.
Bulevar oslobođenja 17
t: +381 32 374 777
This document was last updated on May 20, 2018.